Gsork

Go down

Gsork

Post  Gsork on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:11 am

Hello, new close, personal friends! For general purposes, on the internet I'm a emotionless, genderless, introverted blob, and I was hoping to maintain my status. Clearly, my hopes were in vain. My name is Stephanie, 18, and I'm from Washington state. Since my name has far too many syllables, I prefer a more androgynous "Steph".

I'm just starting my little adventure in Estiah, so I'd be clueless, and quite a bit lower than any of your members (I've checked), but I plan to be active and it's always fun to obsess over new games. I don't want to toot my own horn, but I consider myself a modest improvement over an empty guild slot. Esitah's the first browser based game I've played in years, but in the past I've played Ikariam, Tribal Wars, and one or two similar games. In-game, I'm intending to go the Novice -> Sage -> Slayer route, and I forget my reasoning for this.

I don't have much of interest to say about myself, due to medical reasons, which are somewhat interesting in their own right. That being said, I'm currently managing to use volunteer work for selfish reasons, shelving books and scraping children's snot off them at them at the local library, so I have a reference to find some entry-level work. Booyah.

Aside from my newfound love of Estiah, I enjoy churning out cynical rants, as seen above, other video/board games, reading/writing in doses, mass-consuming media in general, hiking, and recently kendo, even if I don't actually know what I'm doing in that context.

Also, look, it's a kitty. cat

Gsork

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gsork

Post  Grigou on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:45 am

Hey Steph, thanks for your interest in our guild. We would be more than happy (at least I would be Smile) to welcome you in Nocturnal Illusion. The way you write is highly interesting for me as a foreigner, as it is witty, funny and full with expressions I never read/heard before. I'll be glad to know a little bit more about yourself in the future as it would give me the chance to read again this kind of writing Smile.

So I'm sending you an invitation right away, and again, welcome! And look, it's a huh... pinky piggy. pig
Grigou
Admin

View user profile http://nocturnalillusion.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum