Pet Fighting: A Noob's Guide ^^

Go down

Pet Fighting: A Noob's Guide ^^

Post  Azn_Noobie on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 am

This is the "essay" I sent Illusion on pet fighting. Take into account this is only my opinion and it is subject to change from people that are more experienced than me Very Happy

1. Read some of the guides written by other players with high win rates and look at how they built their pets but don't copy rune for rune because ur not the only one thats read it Razz

2. MUST GO AND FIND WEAKNESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are plenty of guides that show weaknesses to different runes and it helps if you have one since it majorly helps build ur rune inventory for your pet.

3. Have a smattering of different runes, especially ones such as shadow, mace, twin blades and tech, never know cos I randomly got a +8 once when my tech rune slaughtered a summon rune KEKEKEKE :E

4. Mix up the order of your runes, if you say have 3 fire runes or something, spread them out cos I've noticed that towards the end, my opponent's runes get a bit iffy and I scab my wins from there Very Happy

5. WATCH REPLAYS!!!! every replay you watch is one closer to helping you win, since usually theres a general trend/pattern between the peeps you face and once you find it, look for the weaknesses and rearrange your runes to take em down ^^

Anyways thats only from my point of view and I hope it helps people Very Happy
Azn_Noobie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Post  Azn_Noobie on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:57 am

Btw, I didn't know which section to stick this in so please bear with me if its in the wrong place XS
Azn_Noobie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Fighting: A Noob's Guide ^^

Post  Grigou on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Nice and interesting, I'll give it a try. I didn't really focus on pet fights so far as I was quite busy enough with both my characters, but I'll take a look in this matter. Very Happy
Grigou
Admin

View user profile http://nocturnalillusion.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigglesworth on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:47 am

1. Fitness = Con, Agility = Dex, Ruse = Int, Cruelty = Pow
2. Build a 100 stat pet (100 con or 100 int or blah blah)
3. Use right weapon runes: Pow - Axe/Shadow/Fire, Con - Mace/Spear/Earth, Dex - Sword/Twinblades/Ice, Int - Fist/Lightning/Holy.
4. High Penetration Runes(Spear/Holy/Twinblades/Ice/Lightning/Sword) > Armor/Ward > Low Penetration Runes(the other 6 weapons) > High Penetration Runes.
5. Use some buff/debuff runes, they can increase your stats/reduce your opponent's stats in the fight. But don't use too many!
6. Do not use these runes: Willpower(totally fail against all runes other than spirit), Summon(it beats all weapon rune by +1, but will be defeated by tech +8/spirit +4/buff +4/debuff +4).
7. Place some spirit rune in first 6 rune slots since too many guys like playing buff/debuff first.

Bigglesworth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down