about me

Go down

about me

Post  Johned on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi, I just joined the guild, but couldn't get into the rest of the forum, so here I am, looking for a way into the "house".

New to Estiah, seems like a rather complicated game, but interesting. Hope to be able to figure it out a bit. Like to play browser games, but don't like to pay, so usually end up playing a game for a bit until some paying person beats the snot out of me and I am forced to quit. Always searching for the game where the non-paying can compete on a relatively level field. Perhaps Estiah is it?

In real life, I am a linguist / IT person. American living in China. It's always fun to see different cultures and I hope to travel to many of the other countries in the world, meet people, find out what makes them different from me. I am married with 2 kids, a 3 1/2 year old son who never stops moving or talking, and a 6 months old daughter who is daddy's little princess. Very Happy Life is good at the moment.

Well, hope to see you all in the "house" / forum soon.
cyclops

Johned

Back to top Go down

Re: about me

Post  Lawdawg on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:00 am

Welcome to the guild! Where in China are you living?
Lawdawg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grigou on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Geez, I didn't notice this post before, it didn't come up as a non-read one.

One more time, welcome Johned, and thanks for telling us a bit about yourself Wink That's a pretty original situation you got there. Living in China... I saw a movie taking place in China a few months ago (directed by a japanese guy, but whatever), in the mountains, and the sceneries were just amazing. Since then I wish I'll have an opportunity to take a few walks there someday. About the game, non-paying players can easily compete with other players as "feathers" are only useful to buy tools (such as a note pad, more gears, more space in inventory, personnalised pets or titles, etc) not charms or stats boosts, or whatever. So you shouldn't be too disappointed about that by playing Estiah Smile.

Maybe in a few years time, your kids will join us into the guild Wink
Grigou
Admin

View user profile http://nocturnalillusion.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum