Nocturnal Illusion - A strange guild in Estiah

Go down

Nocturnal Illusion - A strange guild in Estiah

Post  Grigou on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Hello everyone,

here are a few words about Nocturnal Illusion, a guild in the world of Estiah, and about this forum.

This guild has been created in October, 2009 in order to gather players from anywhere in the world (as long as they can speak english). We are not trying to become Estiah's most powerful guild (but if it happens... well, cool ! Very Happy). We just want to play along with people that are not strangers, have fun, etc, like any regular human being. And this is the purpose of this forum, so that we get to know each other as the Estiah guild shoutbox isn't very handy (no flood is possible) and messages disappear very quickly.

That's it. And about the atmosphere of the forum... ok, we're not a role-playing guild or anything like that, I just kind of have a nostalgic character and uuh... Ok, I just think black and white is beautiful, and I believe that giving some kind of soul to a guild is the best way to gather people together. If they don't think "What kind of guild is that?!" and run away, then the members probably have plenty of things to share. All right, it might not be the best way to do it, but that's an original one, isn't it? Wink. And I think that the atmosphere I'm trying to set up is much more interesting and original than all those "Dungeon & Dragons"-like guild.

Whatever Very Happy.

If you're interested in joining us, please proceed to the Waiting Room, have a look around and then create a new topic in order to introduce yourself Wink.
Grigou
Admin

View user profile http://nocturnalillusion.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum