Go down

Post  Avatar on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi there,

I am playing Estiah for a while and found your guild.
I am interested in joining.

I play Estiah slowly, not hunting for high levels but searching through the game for interesting and fun stuff.
Currently my Avatar007 character is 17 lvl who do not know what class he will be. Now trying to make collection of all available charms ;-)

I play almost every evening (Central Europe Time) but sometimes I take a break for about a week.

My real life? I am 27, I am from Czech Republic and I work as Web Applications Developer. I like sci-fi and fantasy, role-playing games (Shadowrun and Dračí Doupě - popular czech game similiar to AD&D) and some martial arts (not practicing at the time - too bad for my body).

Grigou, can I join your guild?

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatar007

Post  Grigou on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:23 am

Hello Avatar !

Thanks for your interest and this short presentation. We'd be glad to welcome you among us so I'm sending you an invitation right away. If you have any question about the game, or anything, please, just ask. The more communication between members the better Smile. (I do like role playing games as well, maybe i'll start a subject about it so that we can talk a little about it Smile)

Edit : Please register on the forum, so that I change your authorisations on the forum Wink.
Grigou
Admin

View user profile http://nocturnalillusion.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatar007 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Thank you, I am now registered here as Avatar007.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum